WII is now accepting guest post submissions from readers! A guest post is written content you created that can add value to others. If you’ve read around on the blog, you have an idea of the kinds of topics and posts that would be appropriate.
There is no financial compensation for guest posts (everything here is pro bono), but you are free to publish under any username you want and include a link in the intro to the article to promote your blog/website/social media.
These are just a few examples to stoke the creative process. Don’t think it needs to be something super profound or long. Short and to the point is actually preferable, and something simple can have great impact.
- A story that is loosely connected to the themes of this site. A testimony, for example, about how you overcame an addiction or bad habit, or the effect pornography has had on you life and what you are doing about it. E.g. The Hard Path To Freedom (Guest Post).
- Insight/strategies/techniques that loosely involve the topic of integrity. E.g. Fasting To Break Pornography Addiction And Control Lustful Behavior (4 Powerful Benefits); Integrity Tip: Charge Your Phone in Another Room;
- A quote you want added to the site. E.g. Cultural Quote #268: The Silent Epidemic; Christian Quote #168: Greed For Gratitude. The quote can be your own or someone else’s (with proper attribution).
- An informative/inspiring YouTube video (typically less than 10 minutes) that you’ve transcribed or want me to transcribe. E.g. Purity Of Heart In A Digital World (Athanasios Kakish); Pornography, Narcissism, And Simp Behavior In Men (Dr. Trish Leigh). Shoot me an email in advance and I’ll let you know if I want to feature the clip.
- Any other edifying content you can think of! While the site’s main focus is sexual integrity, you will notice that a wide variety of topics are covered because the health of the part depends on the health of the whole, and vice-versa. Integrity is all-encompassing, not single issue. E.g. The Story Of The Chinese Farmer (Alan Watts)
Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here.
I will edit for content, style, and punctuation; title each post; add a cover photo; include the Guest Post tag at the end; possibly write a short introduction; and let you know when the post will go live. Be sure to include the name you want the post to appear under and a link to your blog/website, if you want me to include it. Original submissions only. No plagiarism or duplicate posts.
I look forward to reading your submissions in the coming months and learning from you knowledge, experience, & testimonies!